Pest Control Services For Your St. Louis Home
When pests of any kind invade a home, all homeowners want them evicted as soon as possible. For general pest control, St. Louis County residents have several options to rid the home of these unwelcome guests. Keeping the home clean is the first line of defense, although it is no guarantee that insects or rodents will not get inside.
Checking the entire house inside and out for entryways is another important way to keep an invasion from happening. When and if every other effort fails, homeowners resort to pesticides, although many worry about which chemicals are safe to use in the home.
Rodents and insects as well as every form of life, look for water, food and shelter. Eliminating as many resources as possible will help to make your home less attractive to them.
- Clear all dishes and leftover food and scraps away after a meal and do not leave dirty dishes or water standing in the sink.
- Always place wet garbage in plastic bags, remove it from the home and deposit in garbage cans with tightly fitting lids.
- Remove pet food dishes after the pet has eaten.
- Check for moisture around pipes in kitchens and bathrooms that may attract insects such as roaches and silverfish.
Sometimes even the best prevention methods fail and an infestation of a particular kind of pest occurs. In the case of a heavy infestation or finding even a few bed bugs or fleas, call us!
We have the training and experience to rid a home of any and all pests in the shortest time possible and without harm to your family or your pets.
We have been in business for over 50 years and are confident we can handle any pest problem you might have.
Sign up for our Premium Plus Program Today!
Do you want the best line of defense against pests? Our Premium Plus Program is for you!
Midwestern Pest Control’s Premium Plus Program will prevent pest problems from occurring or solve your current on-going pest problem. Combining the most advanced chemistry, treatments in a season-specific approach, we take the battle directly to your home's defensive zones. Here at Midwestern, we are confident that we can help you solve your pest problems and guarantee that our pest prevention services will keep your home free of bugs and critters.
Why: Pests are not only a nuisance, but they also spread disease and are a danger to your family's health. They may also cause physical damage to your home's infrastructure.
What: Our targeted pest control treatments focus on the interior AND exterior perimeter of your home.
When: We come out to your home on a quarterly basis treating both the interior and exterior. Protecting your home 4 times a year versus only in Spring and Fall ensures the maximum protection against pests.
Our Premium Plus Program Includes:
- 4 Quarterly complete interior and exterior treatments
- 4 Quarterly power perimeter (45 days following the interior)
- Annual attic and crawl space treatments as well as an annual termite inspection